Mar 14, 2012

Small and Momma style

We're going to be playing at the park and with friends this week. I think spring is officially here, and I want to soak up every minute of it by being outside but Weston has had a high (as in up to 105 at times) fever the last two days. So, we're just playing it by ear right now.

I got the boys to cooperate once again for a little photoshoot. My goodness what a long way they've come. They actually love getting their pictures taken now. There were so many to choose from, but I didn't want to overload this post with photos any more than it already is.


Aren't they rotten?!


I'm a sucker for baby boy's in button up shirts

Shirts and Jeans - Target - Old Navy

And I know this isn't really fashionable, but this is how I love to dress, especially when I'm chasing little ones.
Shirt - Target. Jeans - Aeropostale. Shoes - Rackroom


pleated poppy


17 comments:

  1. such adorable little boys!! you look so cute and comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're boys are SO cute! I love their little button ups. Also what brand are your shoes? They look like my style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of you are adorable! Hope your son is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They smiled for you! Yay! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are SO cute! I have similar shoes that I wear instead of my sneakers and oddly they make me feel better about how I am dressed! Haha, I mean, I just dont have time to go all out on an average day, but slipping on my little flats makes me feel more dressy than my sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are so cute! And so are you :) I really need to get out of this sweatpants groove I've been in lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boys are adorable! And I feel you on the t's and jeans. I think it's cute. And appropriate for running with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boys are just adorable! I'm a sucker for a good shirt on Julian too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also a sucker for button up shirts on little boys. You little men are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So rotten! :) They are the most adorable things ever..and you don't look so bad yourself either! HAHA! Luv ya girl!

    J

    ReplyDelete
  11. your little guys are adorable. love their shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, they are SO cute! Love their shirts! :) Can't wait for my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are just too cute!!! all of you...and I agree...little boys and button ups...precious!!!!! Those little ones of yours are just the cutest...I bet they keep you super busy too...mine sure do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are too stinkin adorable! Makes my heart yearn for another boy!
    I think you look great! So cute and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh...I am so excited I found your blog! I am your newest follower! :) I found your blog through As We Grow, because I was also a Sponsor of Kaity's blog :)

    You are gorgeous, so it's no wonder your little ones are ADORABLE! Can't wait to read more! :)

    Breanna
    http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous!! Thanks for linking up to the blog hop. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete