Mar 9, 2012

our week

Some cell phone snapshots from the week...


1. Weston and his wild hair. I often say his hair totally suits his personality. He's a mess!
2. Captured a smile from my favorite blonde son
3. A gorgeous day to have a car sunroof


4. Love note waiting by my bible from Ben
5. Pulled pork sandwiches and mac n cheese
6. I think I have a zillion pictures of the boys sleeping. Is there anything more precious?
7. Kingston is an early riser, but he plays happily in his room before we get up each morning.

life rearrangedfriday favorite things | finding joy

7 comments:

  1. mmm pulled pork & mac & cheese nothing better!!! :) Have you tried the pioneer woman's dr. pepper pulled pork? It is THE best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fan of pulled pork but hot dang that looks good especially the mac :) Yum! Great captures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love taking pictures of my kids sleeping. They always so content and precious, then they wake up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a love note from your husband and pictures of beautiful little boys. You are very blessed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, sleeping pics are the cutest. I can't help myself either. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! The pulled pork sandwich and mac and cheese looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete