Mar 29, 2012

Our week in cell phone pictures

Find me on instagram - mrsfloyd915


- Picture of me
- Our week was so crazy. I gave Kingston a nap at 9 in the morning one day
- Weston napped maybe once all week



- We had a landscaping company come out and transform our flower beds!


- I got the boys these mowers buy one get one free for Easter
- And the next day I gave them to them...I'm not great at surprises 
- Lounging around in their chairs watching Thomas


- One dessert 4 spoons, gone in seconds


- Passed out after a fun day at the park!

life rearranged

4 comments:

  1. 2 fantastic things - an empty dessert plate and sleepers in the car. So sweet. Popping in from Insta-Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what cute little boys! First time visitor from insta-friday! Happy to follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally jealous you had someone come out and do your landscaping! :) Your little guys look so cute while they are sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clicked over via InstaFriday - love the picture of the boys sleeping in the car. Reminds me of a page I scrapbooked of my kids when they were both in car seats - I put the lyrics from the song "You're gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins on it. Good stuff;)

    ReplyDelete