Mar 23, 2012

Insta - Friday

Oh hey...
I have a feeling this blog will die over the summer. All I want to do is be outside in the warm sunshine. This is actually my first genuine insta-friday! haha 
And if you want to follow me...well then my screen name is mrsfloyd915


We got the back yard all set for some serious play time. Between the trampoline, jungle gym, water table, basketball hoop, pool and riding toys, they should have plenty to keep them occupied.


Kingston used to be the early riser in the morning, while Weston would sleep in really late. They have swapped roles so I've enjoyed some special time with just my littlest man this week.


Ben was blessed by a friend with a new guitar this week. He can't put it down, and I don't mind one bit :)


Even though we've enjoyed plenty of days in the sun, I still like to start our mornings with worship music and prayer. I feel like it sets the tone for the day. 


These two have been sharing trains!!! Thats right...sharing t r a i n s. It's a miracle.


I had a feeling that Kingston would catch what Weston had. And on Thursday night my suspicions were confirmed. Except this time I wasn't playing around with ammoxicillin since the last time he was on it he threw up for 2 days before we figured out it was the antibiotic. He got that nasty bicillin shot, but was feeling much better just hours after.

A popsicle made it better :(

And because I can't have an insta-friday without a sleeping Weston picture...here you go.

little man is getting some chuck to him. And even kingston can't resist gnawing on his belly :)

life rearranged

14 comments:

  1. So cute! Glad to see you're back and even happier you spent so much time outside enjoying this beautiful weather! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Hope your enjoying it too with your little one :)

      Delete
  2. yay for first instafriday! i LOVE instagram. one of my fave obsessions! found and following you @anightowlblog.

    kimberly
    anightowlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love sleeping babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lesley, if I haven't told you, your boys are adorable. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all these pics, and go boys for sharing!! :) hehe. PS you look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought my oldest would never share those trains!

      Delete
  6. What do you watch for the worship music? Sounds like a great way to start the day. Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to www.ihop.org and listen to their live webstream.

      Delete
  7. I know what you mean about ignoring the blog world. I have been enjoying the weather so much lately that I just don't want to sit around in the house and blog. I may have to pay you a visit this summer. Trampoline and basket ball hoop? Count me in! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL well the trampoline and basket ball hoop are toddler size but we could make it work :)

      Delete
  8. I think we are all taking little breaks in the blog world, it must be the warm weather! I've just been loving it! And it sounds like your boys have been too :)

    ReplyDelete