Feb 17, 2012

valentine favorites

Listen..I'm not one to go all out for Valentines day. I actually had nothing planned. The day before while grocery shopping, I grabbed a card and some chocolates for Ben and cookies to make with the kids. My sister offered to watch the boys on Valentines day so we could go out to dinner, but I honestly just wanted to stay home in my pj's with all 3 of my boys.


- I woke up to a note from Ben, next to the keurig.
- I made the boys heart shaped quesadillas for lunch
- We whipped up a valentine for daddy
- made some cookies
- Ben knows me so well. He brought home a bottle of wine, roses and some funny movies :)

I loved it!!

And these are all cell phone pictures since my good friend is borrowing my DSLR for when she has her little boy, that should be here very soon!

oh and I got a twitter account. Not sure about it yet..but we'll see :)



linked up 1 2 3

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is a really beautiful post, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the homemade Valentines for their dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a perfect valentines day to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay - happy twittering to the both of us! it's so different but i think i like it.

    your valentine's day sounds like a sweet success! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley!

    Thank you so much for participating in the blog hop.
    Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors :)
    New follower! Cheers.

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leslie, I found you through the blog hop. I'm following twitter and GFC. I'm still figuring out twitter too. You boys are so stinkin' cute. Stop by www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com and check me out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely =)
    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete