Feb 26, 2012

Sponsors!!


Thirty something first time mom riding the spiral that is called life. Join me on my journey into motherhood, from pregnancy, to midnight feedings, to the ups and downs that come with expanding our family. This is my story. This blog, The Spiral of Life, is a little place on the web where I jot down my adventures that life has in store for me. Life is crazy. Life is changing. Life is beautiful.






Hi guys, I'm Kate over at Discover. Create. Live. I'm happily married to my high school sweetheart Wes, and we have a beautiful little girl Hayden. We love to blog about our family, gluten free cooking, and lots of different projects we do to help beautify our home. In addition I like to post different printable "graphics" each week as well as the things that inspire me. I love finding new people to interact with, so feel free to check out our blog, and leave a comment so we can check out yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment