Feb 5, 2012

Meet Catie

I hope your all having a wonderful weekend!
I have Catie from Tales of a Real Housewife here today. I love Catie's blog and she's so sweet! Take a minute and go check out her blog :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello! My name is Catie, and I blog at Tales of a Real Housewife. I started blogging in 2010 to document being pregnant with my son Gus. I love blogging because I am horrible at keeping a journal and it helps me remember all the little things happening in our life. It has also become a very fun hobby for me.

I am a stay-at-home mom and also a part-time pharmacist. I met my husband Josh in pharmacy school. We just celebrated our 2 year anniversary. I am so blessed that God put Josh in my life. He is my best friend, and I cannot imagine life without him.

Gus was born in March of 2011. I always wanted to be a mom, and it has been even better than I could have dreamed. It has been so fun to watch Gus learn and grow. Just last week he started walking- he is growing too fast!

I blog about cooking, being a mom, housekeeping, and life in a small town in West Texas. I feel so richly blessed by my Savior, God has been so good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you swapping with me, that would still like to guest post, please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment