Feb 23, 2012

The last 13

The last 13..

Ate: A cupcake shared with Weston in the back of the car on our way home tonight!

Bought: We bought Kingston his first bike tonight!


Cooked: Totally screwed up dinner tonight. I had in my head all day what I was going to make and realized once I got home to make it, that I already made it last week and didn't have the stuff! So I threw together some chicken, rice and pees. Everyone in this house hates pees except for ben : /

Drank: Glass of wine

Pinned: Bathingsuits. Trying to find cute one piece suits for this summer.

                                                                          Source: anthropologie.com via Lesley on Pinterest


Thought: I'm exhausted.



Wore: Gray sweats from aero and white thermal

Show Watched: Watching 30 rock now!

Movie Watched: Something borrowed

                                                                                    Source: imdb.com via Beth on Pinterest


Last Kiss: Was to Kingston as I tucked him in for bed

Last Phone Call: Was from my friend, Ellie, who is having her bebe tonight!!

Last Date with my husband: January 14th :( It's time.

Thing I appreciated: Warm weather days in the middle of february! 



The Last 13 Things

5 comments:

  1. CAN'T wait to buy my first boys bike for our little guy! And I've been pinning one piece swimsuits too--no bikinis after babies! :)

    Thanks for linking up!!!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a neat post. Hadn't crossed my mind to do something like this. Maybe once I'm caught up I'll write something similar. I barely did a recap of 2011, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! "Exhausted' was definitely my last {and probably current} thought as well lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the well wishes :) still recovering, but I'm catching up on so much here at the hospital. Love, love that suit!! I just bought a one piece at Old Navy (big sale last week :) but I'd like to spend some real $ for a really nice one like the one above! very nice!

    ReplyDelete