- I rarely leave the house without makeup on, but I really dislike putting it on. The same goes for my hair, and outfits. If someone wanted to pick out my clothes for me and do my hair. I'd be all for it. Getting ready to go out is such a chore to me. I sometimes feel like a tomboy on the inside, even though I don't really look it. Does that even make sense?
- I don't plan on sending my kids to preschool. Kingston knows more than a lot of preschoolers just from what I've taught him and gets plenty social interaction with kids his age. So, I don't feel like he needs it, and I love having him home. I've even considered homeschooling. It's something I never wanted to do, but is now something we're praying about.
- We probably wont go out on Valentines day. We'll eventually go out to dinner some time that week, but we usually have to work things out with our
- For some reason I can't eat at mcdonalds. I think it's so gross, yet I don't usually have a problem with wendys. Not sure what it is about mcdonalds. just can't do it. maybe it was the used band-aid in my kids chicken nuggets that one time?
- Weston is forward facing. there. I said it.
- I worked out on the treadmill yesterday for 30 minutes and then completely sabotaged it for a brownie last night.
- I'm friends with probably 250 people on FB but only half of them see my status updates. I have a problem with not telling people "no".
- Every time the bachelor ends in disappointment, which is every season, I promise Ben we wont watch it again next time. But who am I kidding? He stopped believing me a long time ago... we still watch it. Go Casey!
- Even though I'm sure I complain a lot, though I try not to, I'm really looking forward to this again someday :)
Hope your all having a great week so far!