Feb 14, 2012

for ben


I love that we are such a strong team

I love that you always tell me I'm beautiful

I love how you make my coffee every morning. All I have to do is turn it on

I love the notes you leave me, before you leave for work

I love that we have the same silly humor

I love that we laid in bed last night..laughing so hard we were crying over the same jokes we've been saying for years



I love your passion for the Lord

I love your positive attitude, even through really hard days

I love your strength and courage to keep going and never give up

I love the way you love our boys



I love singing with you and the way our voices sound together

I love the way I fit right under your arm

I love that you remember anniversaries and special dates, because I don't

I love the sweet text messages you send me every day

I love that we can't take photoshoots seriously



I love that your my best friend, that we have so much fun together and that I get to spend this valentines day and many many more with you.



I love you..

11 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! And the pictures are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a cute couple! I love the pictures! Happy Valentines day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post and you guys are so super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are amazing, your family is so lovely.

    You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
    Tereza
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are just about the cutest couple ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! This is so sweet! You two are the cutest couple! Love how perfect you are for each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! That is so sweet! He's definitely a keeper - as are you. ;)

    Snow Bunny or Not?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I'm Amee and I've stumbled through your blog via Blog Hop!
    I just love this post...it made me smile and you look like a beautiful happy family. :)
    I'm going to be your newest follower. :)

    I hope you stop by my little blog and say Hi! www.amee2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. LOVE the black and white one of you and him laughing. So perfect. And, you're a Dude Mom?! Have to add you to my Dude Mom Lifers list!

    ReplyDelete