Feb 3, 2012

favorites

One Nice thing about having 70 degree weather in January, is that it gives the boys a chance to play outside. The not so nice part, is that we've been sick a lot. But you win some, you lose some. 


I foresee many days spent like this in our future and I love that Weston can run around on his own now!


Photobucket

After living in a condo for a few years, that had no backyard, it makes me so happy to see my boys be able to run around and play outside. Kick a ball, dig in the dirt, play with their tools, and just be little boys while I sip my coffee and enjoy the view. 

I love having this blog to remind me of all the little parts of my life, that could potentially be taken for granted at times. I didn't think we'd ever get out of that situation, but we did and I'm so thankful.

life rearrangedfriday favorite things | finding joy

9 comments:

  1. so cool that you have a garden. We live in an apartment and with one active 1.5 year old it's not always convenient so I can imagine the joy of going from a place without to one with a garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable! Aren't you loving this weather? I have enjoyed the warm January days. Unfortunately, now it is getting colder. Boo! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have had some really nice days too. it's nice to be able to go out and play in january!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous you are having such warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this weather is crazy!! I'm soaking it up, but knowing that we really need the rain! I think our boys would get along great ;) Happy Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Warm weather everywhere. Strange, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos! Your sons are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah yes 70 degree weather in Jan is the BEST!! I am loving it too :) Such a cute little family you have

    ReplyDelete