Jan 24, 2012

wiww

Participating in another week of "what I wore Wednesday". I'm such a wimp when it comes to the cold so I've been taking them inside :/
I don't really consider myself to have any sort of fashion sense..but it does feel nice to get out of those pajama pants a few times a week!




shirt - papaya. cardigan - target. jeans - f21. boots - kohls.

couldn't decide whether to button or unbutton, but ultimately I think a belt would have solved the problem. too bad I don't have a black one.




Linking up! 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

11 comments:

  1. I think you always look cute! I'm a big fan of belts, so of course I would say belt, but it looks cute unbuttoned too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in sweats too, it's so hard for me to break out of that, and usually if i do go out outside of work its just to walmart and I throw on jeans and a hoodie or tshirt.. I really need to break out of that funk. You look so cute though!! I think a belt would finish this look up, now you know what you need to be on the look out for! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way too kind to me! I like it both ways, I can't decide either. :) You are always looking super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love the pop of color this jacket brings to the light striped top! I kinda did that today in my WIW post too!! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the read sweater and grey and white stripes underneath!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boots are so cute! And loving the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for unbuttoned - although both look cute! love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! love the stripes :)

    XO
    erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. No fashion sense my bum! You look STUNNING! Love the whole outfit!

    The Foley Fam Blog

    ReplyDelete