Jan 16, 2012

sick boys and favorite things

Weston is still feeling sick. I think it may be time to start him on some allergy medicine. Last night after the boys were in bed we heard a strange sound, and when we went into Kingston's room he was coughing and wheezing. He sounded like a seal. We all know what that means...croup. My kids have never had this before but it's a sound you don't forget. After some time in the cold air, running the humidifier all night and sleeping with mommy, he's doing much better this morning. I'm told to expect it to get bad again tonight.

So while I'm taking care of sick babies again this week, I thought I'd leave you with some snapshots of just a few of the little things and moments that bring me joy...since it's very possible that I might forget to remember them this week.

Mornings with my boys...

 (caption not needed :))

 Gracie girl

 My baby little boy looking so big these days

 Helping hands

Date nights with this handsome guy

When I capture this face from Weston. I think it's the cutest thing ever and he's done it since he was a new born

This face too!

Comfy clothes. Layered shirts and sperry's. If only this was fashionable haha

The wall of pictures, that I just finished this weekend
(the pictures don't look crooked in person)

I hope your all having a wonderful week!

linking up with 1, 2, 3, 4567

10 comments:

  1. What a great post, you have beautiful family! Hope your boys feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wall of pictures! I'm working on one too. Hope the boys feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope they feel better!!! you have such an adorable family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little boys you have! Hope the croup passes quickly, it's never a nice sound hearing your little one like that XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope they feel better... that is rough on a momma too. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Keurig is my bff!!!! :) hope the little ones hurry up and get better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you two are too cute - yay for date nights.

    poor guys... croup is so tough. i hope they're well soon.

    i don't like coffee and i still want a keurig! it's THAT cool. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! :) Thanks for sharing them on on the meme! My son makes a similar pouchy face look too. Its cute. Hope your boys feel better soon!

    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful family!
    i can't wait to have children myself. my husband and i are looking forward to it!

    many blessings,


    it must be (so)... liberating

    ReplyDelete