- Weston really needs a hair cut...I can get it in a pony tail
- I want to learn to use my camera better...I never feel I have the time though
- I have this bad habit of buying things and then changing my mind after the fact that I've worn it and taken off tags. Sometimes I get things home and I'm like "what was I thinking?!" I blame it on the boys since I'm clearly not thinking while I'm in a store. (I'm handing out sippy cups and snacks and the leap pad and my phone to keep the peace.)
- Doing our taxes every year makes me so nervous. It's going to be worse this year since we have the house situation. I would rather just pay someone to do it.
- We are completely out of diapers right now. Weston is wearing the last one!
- I used to be so organized, a planner, scheduler, list maker. I'm not at all like that any more. I want to be though.
- I was reading through my blog archives the other day, back when Kingston was just a year old. The things I stressed about then, make me laugh now.
- I really do want more kids, but the transition from 1 to 2 was such an adjustment (and still is) and all I hear is that 2 to 3 kids was the hardest for most people, sometimes I wonder if I could even handle it.
- I feel prettier with long hair, but I hate dealing with it and looking like a teen mom :/
My hair is at the point where I need to make a decision though. Cut it short again or deal with the awkward length for a while.