Jan 8, 2012

January Sponsors

These wonderful ladies are swapping ads with me for the month. So take a moment and check them out!


Hi there! I'm Kristine!
Wifey to the Hubs, Momma to our M&M girls, and Lover of Life! I started this blog journey in May 2010. I started this blog with my SIL, as a way to share and record our creativity. We share{d} just about everything; from recipesmom tipsfashion, home decor, and crafty ideas + tutorials. Read more about us here.

I've just recently taken over both the Blog and The Shoppe (J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe on Etsy). Read about it here. The Shoppe is where I share my love for creating things and sharing with others like yourself! You'll find an eclectic mix of handmade goodness for ladies and sprouts. I changed our blog name to better reflect {us}, but kept the shoppe name the same :) Excited to be flying solo, and can't wait to see where this new adventure leads!

Follow along as I share our adventures! I blog about {us}. The Good, the Bad, & the Dirty. You’ll also find some crafting, my fashion style, and all the bits and pieces that make me {me}. I can be a wee bit sarcastic, but try not to take offense mmmkay? Hope to see you over at our neck of the woods sooner than later! And please leave your contact info, I would love to follow your adventures too!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Ashley and I blog over at Mommy... A
Work In Progress.  I married my high school sweetheart and almost

five years later we have two little ones. On my blog you will find the
serious, the silly, and everything in between. I even "attempt" to be
crafty and share some of my favorite recipes too. Stop in and say hi.
I love meeting new bloggers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi There I am Beatrice; I am a young Australian born artist/blogger that is fulfilling her passion in the United States. Right now I sell items I make in my etsy shop, but my real dream is to one day own my own line of clothing!

My blog is a place I write about my life, my passions of clothing style, recipes, and a couple other things I enjoy. So stop on by!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Leaving My Mark is about me finding my place in the world. I write about my life, my doggies, and my obsessions. I'm a southern girl with southern manners, but I'm also tattooed and have the mouth of a sailor.My blog is my place to share and document what I'm all about.  I can't wait to meet you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment