Jan 21, 2012

february swaps


If your interested in hanging out on the right side of my blog for the month...it's free! I love getting to know so many new bloggers this way. Right now I'm swapping with fellow bloggers. You add my button (whatever size you'd like) and I'll ad yours.

Simple as that!

I only ask that you be a follower of my blog...so just send on over your 175x175 button, a picture of yourself and a little blurb about your blog (like this) to 

lesleyfloyd915(at)yahoo(dot)com

Once a month I have a post (or two) featuring my sponsors all together..so my readers can get to know you. 

Look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

  1. I just keep my friend's buttons up, so your's is staying up. I'd love to stay on your's for Feb. I'll send a blurb. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping yours up, as well. Can I stay up? :)

    ReplyDelete