Jan 9, 2012

coffee date

If you came to my house for a cup a coffee...it would probably go something like this..

I would first tell you how much I love our new keurig coffee maker and how it makes the best cup of coffee. Then I'd offer you some flavored creamer. If you brought kids that were old enough, I'd have some coffee hot chocolate for them too.

I would tell you how thankful I am that we have heat in our house again. Even though it doesn't get too cold here in Virginia, we definitely had to bundle up over the weekend..

I'd share with you about the amazing day we had yesterday at church and how I'm so proud of my boys for going to Sunday school..

I might share with you our plans for 2012 and how wonderful it feels to have our budget planned for the entire year..

Weston would probably come and sit on your lap and I'm sure Kingston would show you all of his trains while my shih tzu, gracie tried to con you into playing fetch with her..

I'd tell you how much I love the age my boys are at now and how they play together so well together..

I would also tell you how much it blesses me when I see my 3 year old pray...how I couldn't stop crying the other day when he prayed for his little brother when he fell down and got hurt..

And of course I would hope that you shared just as much with me..because I would love to hear it!


inspiration for this post here

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

8 comments:

  1. I wish I could have coffee with you- I think we could be friends in real life too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good to me! I really want a Keurig coffee machine. I definitely need the caffeine boost these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drinking coffee right now! (And praying it doesn't keep me up all night, haha) Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The prayers of the littles are always extra sweet! Enjoy your lovely days with them. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could really have coffee together. I guess virtual coffee will have to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love coffee! A real coffee date would be fun, I think our boys would get along great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so jealous you have a keurig! so wonderful that kingston prays!!
    ps. while i was commenting here, owen kept pointing at your sponsor us picture and wanting to give the picture a kiss! hehe! :)

    ReplyDelete