Dec 14, 2011

wiww - 4

Here we go again! You can tell by the way I dressed, that we've had some crazy weather. 70 degrees one day, and 50 the next.

I wore this last Wednesday to lunch with my mom and the boys, and to run a few errands.

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Charlotte Ruse
Shoes: Target

Thursday, Ben took the day off for our boy's birthday so we took him to dunkin donuts for breakfast, toys r us to pick out a toy with birthday money, and chuck e cheeses for dinner. 


Sweater: Target
Jeans: F21
Boots: Kohls
Headband: party of four

I wore this to church on Sunday. Kingston decided to join in the picture :)

Sweater: Aeropostale
Scarf: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: F21
Boots: Kohls

Linking up with the pleated poppy 
and 
Momma Go Round

12 comments:

  1. cute sweaters! love that kingston is in the last picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too much cuteness!
    I really like the close-up of you with the headband on - great shot.
    Stopping by from w.i.w.w. @thepp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute girlie! Your first outfit is my fav, I really like your flats. That close up picture of your headband is cute. I also like your last sweater with the scarf and of course that sweet little boy of yours! Ethan never lets me get pictures without him either haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that headband is absolutely adorable!! thanks for sharing :)

    your newest follower!

    xoxo - kylie

    www.livinglovingandphotographing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that head band! Who takes your pics?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the first look and your headband. and your little boy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the purple sweater, all your looks are great=)I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
    over on my blog , hope you join in =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great! I love that headband!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfits! I'm your newest follower!
    Xo
    Samantha

    Betterblondesam.blogspot.com

    If you get a second please come over & check out my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute and stylish! love that purple headband too!

    ReplyDelete