Dec 7, 2011

WIWW - 3

This week it was easier to do this challenge...and I even managed to get a few pictures and not feel like such a weirdo. I need to figure out how to turn the beeping off the self time function on my camera though. My neighbors are gonna think they have a crazy living next door who can't get enough of herself haha
anywayyyy...here we go!

Thursday I wore this out while running a ton of errands with the kiddos. Warm and comfy. I still don't know how I feel about holes in my jeans. this is my first time wearing these. eh


Sweater:: F21
Jeans:: charlotte russe
Boots:: target
Scarf:: old navy

Friday I stepped outside in this get up...but changed last minute because the weather man was wrong. It was really warm out. I did put the sweater back on that night when me and the boys went to dinner and christmas shopping.

Sweater:: Kohls
Jeans:: F21
Boots:: Kohls

Saturday we took the Kids to take some pictures at Regent University for my moms Christmas card.

Sweater/Scarf:: Target
Jeans:: Charlotte Russe
Shoes:: Target

Happy Wednesday! 
Linking up with the pleated poppy and
Momma Go Round


7 comments:

  1. Adorable outfits and I love how you change up your hair, too. Very cute. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits girl! I love your scarves and sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color of the sweater and scarf in the third outfit!! And both pairs of boots!! Stopping by from WIWW by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits, lovin' the boots. That turquoise sweater looks fab on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your first outfit the best....holey jeans and all! :) ~ I'm visiting from The Pleated Poppy WIW~!
    ~Lisa @
    www.organizedchaos-lisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete