Dec 28, 2011

what I wore - 6

Since this week was kind of crazy busy, I didn't get many chances to snap a picture, even though I did get dressed just about every day.

I wore this Monday while shopping with my mom

Sweater :: Charlotte Russe
Jeans :: Aeropostale
Boots :: JcPenny's
(all christmas gifts :))

My Sister and I did some more shopping/exchanging on Tuesday. It was windy and rainy, so thats why these pictures are inside.

Photobucket
Shirt :: Target
Jeans :: Aeropostale
Boots :: JcPenny's
Necklace :: Charlotte Russe

As always, linking up with
pleated poppy


Photobucket
 

9 comments:

  1. It was a crazy busy week! Kinda glad its all over :) Cute outfits, love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww i love ur boots super cute!!!Cant wit till i get mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that first sweater! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind comment. I like your outfits, I especially like the necklace, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm digging your boots! the shirt from Target is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your boots! Your shirt from target is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your white blouse. It's feminine and adorable. That necklace is great with it. Wanted to invite you to take a look at a challenge I’m hosting about accessorizing outfits. I will feature all entries in a future post, so my readers can find out about you too! Check it out here:
    http://www.amynjesse.com/2011/12/black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty girl! :) I love love love your hair! Thanks for linking up today!!

    ReplyDelete