Dec 21, 2011

what i wore - 5

Here are a few of the outfits I wore last week. I asked for clothes for Christmas. So, I'm looking forward to having some new outfits to play around with next week :) This challenge has been good for me. I'm trying new things, taking a few risks with colors. It's been fun.

I wore this last Wednesday while Picking up my niece from school and to dinner with the boys that evening. So warm and comfy.

Sweater, leggings and boots: Target
Scarf: H&M

This picture looks horrible b/c I took it in a hurry. I wore this on Thursday to have lunch with my mom and to finish the last of our christmas shopping that night.

Cardigan and Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Target
Necklace: no idea?!

I wore this on Saturday to breakfast with the family and to Kingston's friend Gabriel's birthday party.

Sweater and cover: Charlotte Russe
Scarf: Old Navy
Jeans: Express
Boots: Jc penny

Linking up with
Momma Go Round

7 comments:

  1. Cute cute! I have those same brown wedge/flats from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! Saturday is my favorite...love the best with the long sleeve tee. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits! That purple scarf is so cute and I love that you paired it with a cream color sweater and black tights. You are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shoes in the 2nd picture! love both of your scarves too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top outfit, everything about it so cute! I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first outfit, very cute and looks very comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Target is AMAZING! Love you outfits!

    ReplyDelete