Dec 15, 2011

Sponsor


If your interested in hanging out on the right side of my blog for the month of January...a few months...or forever...it's free! Right now I'm swapping with fellow bloggers as a way to help each other out. You add my button (whatever size you'd like) and I'll ad yours.

Simple as that!

I only ask that you be a follower of my blog...so just send on over your 200x200 button, a picture of yourself and a little info about your blog to 

lesleyfloyd915(at)yahoo(dot)com

Once a month I'll do a post (or two) featuring my sponsors so my readers can get to know you. 

If you have a shop, I'm open to host a giveaway

Look forward to hearing from you!

If your already a sponsor and would like to continue on, please let me know :)

3 comments:

  1. I will put yours up right now on my sponsor sidebar and get one made up for you in the right dimensions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley!

    January is going to be my first time with sponsors, so I'd love to swap with you!

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I would love to be a sponsor one month. I'm sure you're already full for January, but if not I'm definitely interested:)

    <3kodi
    imleavingmymark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete