Dec 27, 2011

Resolutions

I make them every year. I love being able to start fresh and I usually keep most of them. Thats where this stubbornness in me, can be a good thing.

Here we go...my list of resolutions, goals and wishes for 2012.

Lose the 4 pounds I gained the last 2 months. oops!

Cook and bake more...and enjoy it!

Get better at sewing

Set up a car repair fund as part of our budget (I know, thats kind of a no brainer)

Get the boys in the same room to share

Schedule our time better. As much as me, Ben and Weston enjoy just winging it, Kingston does not function well without a little structure in his day.

Get all of our home videos from the camera and cell phones onto discs

Finish up those baby books. I'm not too far behind

Plan a weekend away with Ben, go to myrtle beach with the family and to Missouri to visit friends/family

Fix up the outside of our house. Paint, beds, etc.

Get a bigger vehicle...because

Dare I say...make a baby! Probably closer to the end of 2012...Hopefully by this time next year I'll be carrying #3. And with all sincerity, I would love another boy :)


Alright. It's in writing! 



13 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a full list! I love it! Big plans. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady! I passed on the Liebster Award to you! Stop over to check it out. P.s. I am so pumped for New Year's Resolutions! Love a fresh start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome list! looks like what my list should look like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great list. I am definetly behind on the baby books too and I am the worst about getting our pics and videos off the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love Myrtle Beach!! I can totally relate about the home videos which are anywhere and everywhere :/ Thanks for the reminder to get them on discs :) ALSO, how very EXCITING baby #3!!!!! Looking forward to following you and your adventures :) THANKS so much for linking up!! I appreciate it :) Have a lovely Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are all such great resolutions! I would also love to learn to sew better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe you and I will be six weeks (or whatever it was) apart again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list...I think you will accomplish them all by the end of the year! I agree with the baby one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome resolutions! Here VIA the restless blog hop :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So impressed that you' actually keep your resolutions! I didn't do so well in 2011. :). Good luck with this list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm the worst with typical resolutions so I picked a word to make my word of the year and a list of 12 goals to cross off. You have some great things to look forward to in 2012! We also never budget for out of the blue car repair and need to get better at that! I might have to borrow this and add it to my list!

    Hopping over from Just Lovely Things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scheduling time is a big issue for me too. I think I probably waste way too much time on the computer, and often wonder if I should set up a schedule for myself? I bet I'd get sooo much more done. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your goals...they are inspiring!! :)

    ReplyDelete