Dec 6, 2011

Meet my December sponsors (round 2)

Today I have 2 more women to introduce you to.

I'm really excited because the first, Colleen, is one of my favorite blogs to read. I never leave her blog without a smile on my face. So sweet and funny!

The second is Jennifer. I actually "know" her from the December 2008 birth club on babycenter. Our kiddos are the same age and I've chatted with her and a few other amazing ladies, daily, for a few years now.

************************************************************************** 


Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your blog..
Hi! I’m Colleen and I blog like a crazy woman over at Paisley Boulevard. My new little blog is a fun place for me to share my DIY projects and random thoughts. It’s a creative outlet, and I just love, love it.

What do you love about Christmas?
Well, pretty much everything, but honestly since I have become a momma, Christmas is purely about watching my kiddos experience all of the joy and magic of the season. I get a little tear just thinking about it...There faces, lit by Christmas lights, is just magic.

What are your family traditions?
We love taking the kids downtown (we live near Cleveland) and having dinner and walking around to see the lights. It’s also magic. (I say magic a lot right?!) I can’t help it!!! I’m such a Christmas nerd, it is pure MAGIC! 


Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your blog..
My name is Jennifer. I'm a stay at home mom to a pretty awesome soon to be 3 yr old and hoping to have another baby in the next year. I've been married to my best friend Adam for a little over 2 months. I love to blog about my family, my life, my thoughts, things I make and the pictures I take. I love taking pictures, love reading, sewing and crafting. 

What do you love about Christmas?
I love the lights and trees. The extra family time. The extra special things we do with our daughter like going to see Christmas lights and going to see Santa light the big Christmas tree in town. The food! The look on my little girls face the first time we turn the lights on on the yard decorations and the tree. The extra time my husband got to take off last year and hopefully this year.

What are your family traditions?
We've only been together a little over a year so we don't have a lot of traditions yet but a few that we do have are putting our yard decorations up the weekend following Thanksgiving. Watching National Lampoon's Christmas vacation, at least twice. And of course, finding the perfect Christmas tree and cutting it down ourselves.

**************************************************************************

If you missed last weeks post about my other sponsors - check em out!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me Lesley, you're too sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome meeting new bloggers..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete