Dec 1, 2011

Meet my December sponsors (round 1)

December is here! 

It's been wonderful and refreshing for me, to be apart of this online community and meeting so many amazing women. I'd love for you to get to meet just a handful of them that will be hanging out on the right side of my blog for the month.

**************************************************************************************************


1. Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your blog..
Hello! I'm Lisa, the Momma behind Momma's Me Time. I blog about my life with my adorable three-year-old son and handsome husband, along with my love for crafts, fitness, and photography. My blog is my creative outlet and allows me to escape the normal day-to-day, giving me a little "me time."

2. What do you love about Christmas?
I love the whole holiday season. To me, Christmas isn't just a day or two of celebrating, instead I like to embrace the whole month in remembrance of what Christmas is all about. I like making people smile and brightening peoples day, by being thoughtful and helping others during this time of year. 

3. What are your family traditions?
We really haven't lived in any place long enough to make traditions. Every year we have spent Christmas in a different state! I think we are pretty much staying in this general area for now, so we are looking forward to creating new traditions :) We do however, always have the Christmas tradition of decorating the tree as a family, and opening presents in our pj's early Christmas morning. 


1. Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your blog..
Hi, I'm Amber from Replicating His Love! My blog is a reflection of who I am. I believe with all my heart that I am who I am because of my Lord and the in-and-out changes He has made. The hopes of my blog is to present my life, giving all the glory to Him, in hopes that it will inspire you to seek Him as I have. My blog is a little bit of this and a little bit of that. One thing I can promise, though, is true vulnerability. I would love to get to know all of you a little better, as this community has already blessed me with some pretty amazing people. 

2. What do you love about Christmas?
What isn't there to love about Christmas. I've always been about waiting and anticipating for Thanksgiving to pass before truly diving into this holiday. You just can't jump the gun on this one. Now that it's here, though, I am loving every second of it. The house is decorated, we've bought a tree (since November 27th...), Christmas songs fill the air. It doesn't get much better than this. Most importantly, I love the family time that is associated with Christmas.

3. What are your family traditions?
We have two that pop into my head immediately. First, it is an absolute must that we watch Christmas Vacation every December. Chevy Chase is hilarious in it and I'm pretty certain my entire family has the movie memorized. A second tradition is searching for the green pickle on the Christmas tree every Christmas morning. Finding that green pickle (an ornament...thank God) reveals an extra present to that lucky individual. Unfortunately, I have not found this darn ornament since beginning the tradition nearly 8 years ago. Maybe this will be my lucky year.



1. Introduce yourself and tell us a little about your blog..
Hi, I'm Sara. I am a stay at home mom to my 2 sweet/orney boys, and wife to my amazing husband. My blog is about our everyday fun, along with my addiction to taking pictures, thrifting, coffee, and all things homemade. My 3 men are my everything. Stop by and say hello!

2. What do you love about Christmas?
Trimming the tree with my boys, driving around looking at all the Christmas lights, and spoiling everyone I love with awesome Christmas presents.

3. What are your family traditions?
I want to have fun new tradtions with my boys, so this year we went outside to collect pinecones. We decorated them with glitter and hung them around the house. Next year we are going to do popcorn garland. I would do that this year, but my 23 month old would eat it all off the tree!


**************************************************************************************************
Now go visit them, say hello and check back next week when I introduce you to three more amazing ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment