Dec 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

We've had such a nice time the last few days. Ben has been off work since Friday afternoon, and goes back tomorrow.

There have been years I've wished our family could spend more time together during the holidays. Family means the world to me. I prayed that this year it would be different, and it was. But I'm not even talking about just for Christmas. I've spent more time with my family this month than I have in what feels like years.

On Christmas Eve we went to church for the candle light service and then back to my parents house for dinner.




those boys clean up nice, huh?
Photobucket
We always open a gift on Christmas eve, and the boys get their stockings from my parents. Weston loves hats, if you couldn't tell ;)

We spent Christmas morning at home, just the 4 of us. Kingston really enjoyed himself this year, but Weston wasn't real interested.

Photobucket

The boys got a trampoline!


Photobucket


Then we headed over to my parent's house for more gifts, family time and a big Christmas Dinner.


Photobucket

We were blessed with many gifts, but truly, spending time together was my favorite thing about this Christmas.

Photobucket

It was, by far, the best one ever.

Linking 1, 23, 4, 5

9 comments:

  1. aww, look at that gorgeous family of yours!!! glad you could enjoy it with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! And those matching PJs, too cute!!!

    Hope you have a great week :)

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos, so festive! I'm happy you guys had a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these adorable pics of your sweet family. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you has a wonderful Christmas!! love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I love your family picture, it's so cute! Your boys really look like they enjoyed themselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics and ur boys are so cute!P.s love the red slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your boys are just precious! Im hoping to do a trampoline next year!! :) So fun and a great way for them to expend some energy!! :) love your sweet blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the matching pi's. My oldest won't go for it anymore. We have a trampoline like yours and my two younger ones love it!

    ReplyDelete