Dec 23, 2011

cell phone pictures

Last Friday, I took Ben to a hockey game for his birthday.



Can't believe this boy was a squishy newborn last year and now he gets his own drink at restaurants!

Roller Skating!



Making train tracks with the memory game pieces



I was so anxious for this. Do you see that little boy sitting on the steps with the green striped sweater? Thats my son!! He didn't sing along with the rest of the kids, but he was there and he wasn't screaming or running away, and that was enough for me!


I hope you all have a merry christmas spent with the ones you love!!!

life rearranged

12 comments:

  1. Hockey and rollerskating, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very beautiful family! Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet and fun! i have the same thoughts about last year and this year... it's amazing how much kiddos grow between Christmas's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pics!!!! Your boys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What Gorgeous boys you have!! Looking forward to reading more of you blog :)

    (Following via Restless Blog hop!)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! You've been a real encouragement to me! I have 2 sons myself and 2 little girls and life is just so sweet with the little blessings He bestows upon us :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures and I am a fan of hockey! Let's go CAPS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! New follower from a blog hop. I have a thing I do on Saturdays Called "This week in Pics" Its usually cell phone pics and I try to take a picture a day. Would love for you to join this meme! This post would be perfect for it and like you I am the mom of two boys. Well my second boy is three weeks old, so I'm a new mom of two boys. :)

    Happy Holidays!

    Heather
    Heather From and Mommy Only Has 2 Hands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your house and boys look fun! I have 5 boys....always a zoo!(3 girls too) I am a new follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete