Nov 16, 2011

Stuff that rocks



Visiting the children's museum with the boys on a Sunday afternoon. Kingston loves the train exhibit and Weston had a great time walking around and exploring on his own. 


I ordered this movie from amazon and we've watched it at least twice a day for the past week!


This is how the living room looks every morning (that shihtzu is ALWAYS in the shot) before the boys wake up...clean...quiet..peaceful. Moments after they wake up it's a whole other story :)


And I thought the pumpkin spice cream was good. Mmm the peppermint mocha is so much better!


Our stockings came in the mail yesterday. I can't wait to put them up on the fireplace (ahhh we finally have a fireplace!!) after Thanksgiving. It seems so strange that our stockings say "Dad" and "Mom."
Oh my goodness!



10 comments:

  1. So funny that you mention the mom and dad thing. I used our names instead of mom and dad and didn't think about it until they arrived that I should have put mom and dad. : ) The stockings are adorable and so is your cute dog enjoying the peace and quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those stockings. Were they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, I know! I sat there and thought about what to have embroidered. Ha it seems so weird.
    Jenn...not at all! I actually ordered them from walmart.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stockings! I have been wanting to get some knit ones, but I think Chris wants to wait until after Thanksgiving for Christmas-y things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peppermint creamer!!! I only wish!!! I wanna see an after pic of that living room! Awesome stockings !! Thanks for linking up today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stockings are darling!...still can't believe it's that time of year, though! Maybe if I can find some of that creamer, the holiday madness will set in! Stopping by from Amy's linkup.

    Chandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been holding out..I haven't been christmas shopping or listening to christmas music..decorating etc. but I'm not gonna lie, when Ben picked up that creamer and those stockings came in the mail...I started getting in the spirit haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. love, love, love those stockings. i hope you have them forever!! i made christmas stockings for both my boys, they are 28 & 29 and we still have them. and even though they don't live here anymore, i still hang them every year and santa fills them on christmas eve!!

    i love polar express, that's a great movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can so relate about the living room! This morning I went from a perfectly clean room to a disaster in as long as it took me to pour the boys cereal and call them into the kitchen! How does that happen?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man - I love the before the toddler wakes up - clean living room.

    ReplyDelete