Nov 10, 2011

Family Pictures

Saturday we had a family photo shoot. I left there feeling discouraged because Kingston was crying most of the time. But once the pictures were posted I was so happy to see there were a few shots of him actually smiling. I told Ben that these all looked like candid shots and not the typical family photos with perfect smiles...but that isn't us anyway.




If your in the hampton roads area, you should check out rnkevents.org. They are our good friends and amazing photographers.

8 comments:

  1. Love the shot of you all walking & holding hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out GREAT!!! What a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second photo is adorable! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all! We love getting pictures like that! I love that they are not staged! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all! there are lots more..I can't wait to get the disc of images :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. found your through Emily's {embracee} ... love the family pics! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have our pictures taken. They turned out really cute. I just want to pinch your boys cheeks! It great having boys.
    Thanks for adding my button, I just got yours up.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete