Nov 25, 2011

Black Friday

hello you all. I tried to brave black Friday this year but I guess I just don't have it in me anymore. My mom and I hit up old navy last night and got a head start on those $1 scarves but once we pulled up to toys r us at 9pm and saw the line around the building..we called it quits. One nice thing about all the sales going on through the night was zero lines this morning! We missed out on a few deals we had our hearts set on but still did pretty good. I think I'll get a quick nap and then when Ben gets home this afternoon we'll see whats left over at toys r us!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We really did this year.


Weston laughing out loud about something

"why does he get syrup?"

Watching the polar express together

Snuggles from Bella on Thanksgiving

Shopping at Best buy (momma got a canon rebel :))

Linking up here here here and here

10 comments:

  1. Hooray for a new camera!! How fun. I went shopping late too - it was so quiet and no lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....owsley gives gage the same 'why don't I get syrup?' look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, your kids are so cute!!

    New follower here from the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I think you're brave for even attempting to go out! $1 scarves sound good to me though.

    New follower. I love your blog. Your boys are so handsome and I adore their names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think now that I have two kids...I'm more of an online shopper.

    Thank you for the sweet compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $1 scarves!? You can't go wrong! I know it's really lame, but I am in my 20s and I LOVE the polar express :-)
    Visiting from the hop.
    http://beingmama.com/
    http://ohsoprettylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOh I'm excited you got the canon rebel! I didn't really do any black friday shopping either. We did go to this local store that's like a fancier Super Walmart and got Lyla a power wheels barbie jeep and a bike for 60$ less than what the full price of the power wheels is! Oh, I fixed your button. Sorry it took so long.. I haven't been on the computer much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there!

    these pictures are too cute.. especially the target ones!!

    i'm your newest follower from the weekend blog hop.
    you have a really really nice blog here, but i'm sure you already knew that.

    i can't wait to dive in deep and get to know you better.

    hope you have the time to stop by and say hello!

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boys are so cute! Love the hats you got for them! Canons are awesome. You will love your camera!

    We seem to have a lot in common, so I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the picture with the dog- so cute. I had plans to hit up Old Navy at midnight but chickened out.

    ReplyDelete