Oct 27, 2011

Follower Fest

I wanted to participate with the followers fest from Caseys blog but since I'm not real crafty, artsy or any good at recipes I'll just tell you a little about me and my family.


I'm Lesley
Married to Ben for 5 years
Living in Virginia beach, VA
and
Mommy of two little boys

I use this space to share my life and thoughts but mostly to record the day to day life with my kids. 

I have the funniest (almost) 3 year old you will ever meet - Trust me!

And this little one...well...just try and not fall in love

We're christians and my husband and I are worship leaders. Hopefully we'll have something recorded soon because I'd love to share it on here.

I love fall
coffeeee
Finding new blogs
stupid movies
quoting lines from those movies with my husband
taking my kids with my everywhere...even grocery shopping
shih tzus
coke zero
doing laundry
snuggling up to my husband when he's wearing a sweatshirt
rearranging furniture
Reading

And a lot more but

Come back! I'll tell you

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Hey ! I just found your blog through the followers fest... and i"d agree... your boys are adorable! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys are so super cute! I love fall and coffee too. I just had coke zero for the 1st time two days ago. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ladies! nice to "meet" you...following you all!

    coke zero changed my life. I can't drink regular coke anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have boys too. Lets just say they are a handfull!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great pictures of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet family! I'm a new follower from follower fest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a new follower from the blog fest...come visit if you'de like :)

    You have a beautiful family! Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, boys are so much fun! Welcome :) so fun to have new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family! New follower from followers fest :)

    ReplyDelete