Sep 23, 2011

still good

We've had a hard week...but He is still good.

I dread being in a situation I don't understand but I'm encouraged to know that time will pass and I'll eventually be able look back on this and realize that he was making all things work together for my good. It doesn't feel that way now but time and time again after I've gone through seasons of trusting and leaning I come out seeing the big picture and it makes sense. Then I thank God for those seasons and opportunities to grow. I don't believe God tests us but I do believe He can make something good out of bad situations and He's hoping we'll get it right. I'm trying to...and I think I am.

I was hoping this season was over...maybe it's almost over...

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose - Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment