Sep 6, 2011

Good bye Summer

Well I suppose summer is over. I'm okay with that. I'll probably feel a lot better about it once I get a pumpkin spice latte from starbucks and many of my favorite shows start up again.

This weekend we found some great deals at the prime outlets in Williamsburg. I got Kingston all set for the fall and winter. I have to say, I love the Children's place! I don't know why I never shopped there before this year but they have great prices and super cute clothes for boys. I was able to find a few things for myself too. This time last year I had entered my 3rd trimester so I'm pretty thankful to be back in my jeans and sweaters I didn't get to wear.

Along with shopping we ended the summer with one last trip to ocean breeze water park, had a water balloon fight, washed and worked on the cars..


ate some grass...


got some yard work done and took a few walks. 

Now I'm looking forward to cool weather and squeezing my bundled up little boys in their adorable fall clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment