Sep 28, 2011

Busy day and Stats

We've had such a busy day but it was good. Sometimes it's fun to be busy. Me and the boys met my dad for lunch at Abuelos and then I picked up a gift for a friend and a gift for Weston for his birthday. I'm shopping early on craigslist. I've gotten four gifts that would have cost me $280 all together but I got them all for $75! One of the gifts is from my mom for both the boys. It's this wagon...at this rate I'm going to be way under budget.

We got Weston in for his well visit. I was wrong about his measurements...he's 18 pounds and 29 inches which puts him in the 12th percentile for weight and 60th percentile for height. Dr. Gerbus said the same thing about Weston that he always said about Kingston, "he's just going to be a tall skinny dude". Weston is meeting all his milestones so far and didn't shed a tear for his shots. The boys were both really good while we were there too.

Kingston is having some room time and Weston is finally down for a nap...the poor baby has waited all day for it!

2 comments:

  1. My scale at home always seems to be off by about a half a pound with Eliot too. Weston doesn't ever look "too" skinny in photos, just a healthy boy who will, as your doctor said, be long and skinny. I think I remember Ben being kind of skinny too, right? Good to hear that he did so well with his shots! I always get anxious on the way to the doctor, but it always goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised he was so low on the charts...I don't think he looks skinny either. Makes me wonder what average looks like lol but kingston wasn't even on the charts at one point and I never was so I think it runs in the family.

    And yes, Ben was really thin as a kid/teen so I'm sure they get it from him. Hoping they will be tall too!

    ReplyDelete