Aug 25, 2011

cruising

Just a few days ago I said Weston was no where near walking...well a lot can change in a few days I suppose. Weston is now cruising all along the furniture, holding onto the couch with one hand and at times I've caught him let go and stand unassisted for a few seconds so we might be closer than I thought.


Separation anxiety has hit full force. I'm no longer allowed to leave the room, use the bathroom or even make dinner without him RIGHT next to me or hanging on my legs. It's kinda cute though ;)


I've been going through clothes all this week. I have Weston's fall and winter clothes all hung up and put away and I've been packing up old clothes to go in the attic all the while wondering if I'll have another little boy to wear them again some day or if I should just get rid of them.

I still have quite a bit to buy for Kingston but if it were up to him I'm convinced he'd wear this all winter...


No comments:

Post a Comment