Jul 7, 2011

Kitchen

I suppose the kitchen is finished other than some curtains I still need to pick out. It's difficult to get good pictures but here is the before. The blue was just too dark for me.


So we did two coats of primer and what I thought would be a really pretty sage green. I think the dark blue underneath really messed with the color. It turned out horrible. Then I didn't know how to fix it other then go much lighter. I'm not in love with the end result but I'm satisfied and not painting it again! 


It really doesn't look that green at all. It's actually hard to tell it's even green in person. I don't like the lighting in the kitchen so I'll be switching out the bulbs but you can get an idea.

So here's to hoping the rest of the house wont be as difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment