Jul 18, 2011

8 months

My baby boy is 8 months old today and has mastered quite a few things from last month. I have no idea how much he weighs or how tall he is but I know he's grown. When I go in his room at night to check on him he looks so big in his crib.

This month he mastered sitting up fully ...without falling every few minutes. He can also get himself from his belly to sitting up which is something that took Kingston quite a while to learn. He is a crawler now! On all fours, also beat his brother by a month with that one and is pulling up on everything.


We have completely given up on pureed baby food with him. He cries when you try to feed it to him. So, he just gets what we have in the food processor and loves it.


I'm still trying to get him down to only two naps a day instead of three. He is sleeping 13-14 hours at night and 2-3 two hour naps. He sleeps like a newborn still. But he just recently starting getting snuggly. Both my boys have always been very independent babies and not much for cuddling but he's been doing it more lately, even for just a few minutes some times but I'll take what I can get!


(don't get me started on those fingers in his mouth)

I'm not sure if I already mentioned, but he has four teeth now. Two top and two bottom and they are the cutest little teefers ever! Can you see them in this picture?


He likes to click his tongue and is saying da-da and ba-ba and shaking his head no when I try to convince him to say ma-ma. He's always been a daddy's boy :) He's been so happy lately, like he used to be before teething which makes everyone happy.

He's growing fast but I love it the older he gets. It's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment