Jun 2, 2011

June 3rd

Tomorrow is our 5 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's been 5 years and that we already have two kids and a mortgage. How did that happen?

I can't think of one single person that I love more than that man and who's pretty much perfect for me. Even though we both have faults we are best friends. I'm sure that sounds cliche but it really is true. I think that's probably why we make it because honestly those butterflies aren't always there. Life can become mundane and routine and sometimes we don't get to even ask how each others day was until 8pm when the kids are in bed but the times we do get to be with just each other are always good ones.

I love my Mr. Floyd and the amazing husband and father that he is and that I always knew he would be. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years bring...

2 comments:

  1. Yay Hope you have a great anniversary together. You are so true about the best friends thing too.

    ReplyDelete