Jun 8, 2011

home

We are home.  I'm not ready to be back to our normal routine. I think I'm still in vacation mode. After a few days anywhere I'm ready to be home but this was such a great trip it felt like it was cut short. I know Weston is glad to be back home and on his routine. Both boys were really good on the trip. I forgot my digital camera so the pictures I do have uploaded were from my phone but I have to go to the store and get my disposable camera developed. Who does that anymore?!?

The boys are watching Cars. I need to plan out my grocery run and then give myself a pep talk that I can take the two of them to the grocery store and make it out alive and then there is a ton of unpacking and laundry to do but apart of me just wants to skip all that and go to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment