Jun 12, 2011

Good sunday morning

I'm sitting next to my favorite two year old. We have done so much lately that I think we are all worn out and need to just relax this morning even though we had plans to go to the beach. I don't think my skin can handle much more sun right now and poor Weston is really missing his 3 daily naps. I will be glad when he is down to at least two naps and when he gets a little break from teething. At this rate I don't think we'll be getting our happy boy back for some time but he seriously looks cute with those two bottom teefers.

Check out his guacamole face

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Weston looks way into the guac. Have you tried chamomile for his teething? I have no clue if it works, but I read that you can make a strong cup of chamomile tea and make it into a popsicle or soak a washcloth in it for a teething baby to suck on. Eliot hasn't started teething yet, but I figured I'd give it a try when the time comes. It's worth a shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything I have tried with him is not working. Im desperate for him to get some relief. I've never known a child who can scream for hours without getting tired and when I try to comfort him he just kicks me or goes stiff. Im at a loss..ill have to try that.

    ReplyDelete