May 30, 2011

Remember when..

you could head to the beach with just a towel or a weekend getaway with the hubby with just one bag for the two of you? I'm certain that wont be the case for our trip this weekend. Even with our big SUV I'm wondering how we're going to make it work. I'm the biggest procrastinator when it comes to packing. I usually do it the night before but since I have 4 people to pack for a beach vacation I should probably start before that. After being pregnant most of last year and pinching every penny making sure we'd be set for Mr Weston's arrival I'm really looking forward to this vacation and so grateful that it's basically free!

***********************************************

I know I've mentioned we are trying to short sale our home. Today we have an appraiser coming out so I have cleaning to do this morning. I'm assuming if our financial paperwork didn't qualify us for a short sale they wouldn't be doing an appraisal so it has me hopeful that things are moving along.

2 comments:

  1. I love to procrastinate when it comes to packing also. Its a chore and not a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha I was gonna start today...but I went to the pool instead :)

    ReplyDelete