May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

I always knew I wanted to be a mom. I'm not going to pretend it's always easy with two little ones but it's brought me more joy than I ever could have imagined. I enjoyed the few years Ben and I had together before our children but there was a sense of fulfillment that Kingston brought to my life and even more so when we had Weston.


This year was my 3rd mothers day and I felt so blessed to be my boys mom. I'm sure there are a lot of things I could have done with my life but none that would bring as much pride and happiness that comes with raising these two babies.


Every night I pray the same prayer over the them both.


"Lord, thank you so much for Kingston/Weston. I pray that you would bless him and protect him tonight as he sleeps. Guard his heart, eyes and ears and set him apart for you. I pray he chooses you as his Lord and savior and let him be a burning a shining lamp in his generation."


I feel so honored that God would entrust them to me, as imperfect as I am, but I'm always looking to Him for wisdom since He is the perfect Father who loves unconditionally. I hope I'm doing a good job!


Thank you boys, for making me a mother :) I'm so proud of you...

No comments:

Post a Comment