May 18, 2011

6 months

Today my baby is 6 months old! Let me tell you, I LOVE 6 month olds :) 

Weston is cutting at least one tooth right now (it's almost through) possibly two. He can sit up for a few minutes but doesn't seem motivated to really try for any longer than that. He can army crawl or roll across the room. He will not hold his own bottle and has little patience for trying to self feed mum-mums or the nibbler but hasn't tried a jar of baby food he hasn't liked. He is not a fan of sippy cups. Almost always chooses his two middle fingers over a paci. He loves everyone (no stranger danger yet) and would prefer to be held the entire day. 

His current hobbies are reading books, playing with toys, swinging at the park, eating his feet, talking to gracie, blowing raspberries and sleep. He still sleeps at least 18 hours in a 24 hour period.







I love you my little love bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment