Apr 9, 2011

What's on your mind?

day 24- your last five facebook status' - 1) Spending my friday night at home with 3 handsome boys. Lucky me! ;-) 2) Ben and I are going away for the weekend next week. Any suggestions where to go a couple hours away? 3) Taking the kiddies to lunch and the park 4) So tired from cleaning upstairs and still have downstairs to go! We have someone viewing our house tomorrow! 5) Headed to church


We spent the morning at woodstock park in virginia beach at an easter egg hunt. 




Kingston had fun but Ben accidentally gave him a fiber one bar that was chocolate this morning thinking it would be okay and when I read the label it had those darn dyes in it and Kingston was really agitated and whiney most of the time. It was the behavior I haven't seen in over a week and I do not miss it.


I stepped on the scale this morning and am at my pre-pregnancy weight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment