Apr 7, 2011

Unique

day 22- what makes you different from everyone else - Definitely my size :-) I'm only 4'11" 


It's really hard not to get excited about little things like our realtor saying the people who viewed our house yesterday have been asking a lot of questions :-) I've made it a point not to get ahead of myself during this process because it is a short sale which could take a long time if we are even approved by our lender to do a short sale. We should at least have that answer by the end of the month.


Weston is all over the place as far as his napping goes. I know it's my fault but I can't always be home all day so he can get good naps. I used to let Kingston fall asleep in his car seat if I knew we'd be leaving in the middle of his nap and he would sleep fine but Weston wakes up the instant you put him in the car and stays awake. I've had to do that almost every day this week so he is having a really hard time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment