Apr 11, 2011

overtime

The boys are in bed and I've got my glass of wine. I've been looking forward to this all day. Ben always gets home at 5pm and I've gotten so spoiled with him being home early now that on days like today when he's out late recording it really wears me out. He always does Weston's bed time routine and I do Kingston's but I managed to do both at the same time. I ended up moving Kingston in the room with Weston last night. It went fine. I always worry about any transition with Kingston like when we went from bottles to sippies, taking the paci, toddler bed and potty training but each and every time he surprises me and does great.


I knew it would be a long day if we stayed inside so I took them to the park this afternoon. I'm looking forward to when we have a yard with a swing set or something so I don't have to pack us all up just to go outside and play. I put Weston in a swing for the first time. He looks so little!
It was gorgeous out this afternoon. There was a little boy with a thomas t-shirt on and Kingston followed him around most of the time haha.

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Weston on the swing! It's hilarousss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana he loved it but I was nervous he was gonna fall through

    ReplyDelete