Apr 14, 2011

Lesson learned

day 29- in this past month, what have you learned? - I learned a few things, not any huge life lessons but I learned that I need to pay more attention to what Kingston eats. I think for the most part he eats pretty healthy but now I'm just a little more aware of ingredients and labels.
I learned that although it's important to save money it's also nice to set some aside just for fun, coffees and going out to eat.
I guess it was almost two months ago, but I realized I was dealing with some PPD and am so thankful I got some help. I'm a much happier mom now.
And lastly, I learned when to move on. I think thats something I've had to face a few times before but just recently it stopped bothering me. I need to focus my thoughts on the future instead of dwelling on the past.


................................................................................


Heather and I took the kids to the park this afternoon. As we were walking back to our car kingston said to me, "gabriel is my best friend forever" and I know he meant it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment