Apr 23, 2011

Eggstravaganza

I can't remember the last time I've had a girls night out... Heather and I went out for appetizers and a move last night. I had a blast and we're going to make it a point to do it monthly!


Today has been a little bit crazy but for the most part it was good. We went to the Easter Eggstravaganza at the park. Next year if we decide to go again we will just skip the egg hunt. It was like a stampede and Kingston got one egg haha. But there were jumpies, animals to pet, and a train to ride. It was nice.


We all came home this afternoon for a nap when all of the sudden our realtor knocks on our door and said she wanted to show the house. So Ben and I went on a cleaning rampage and woke our sleeping kids from their naps, left the house and headed to my moms where she was having a flower crisis for a wedding she had done bouquets for this afternoon. So I jumped in the car with her and went to the wedding to help her out.


Were home now and the boys are in bed. I need to put their baskets together at some point but for now it's coffee time.

No comments:

Post a Comment