Apr 19, 2011

Brothers

I just love watching my babies interact with each other. When Kingston was about a year old I would watch him play by himself and was really looking forward to the day that there would be two little people playing together in my living room. Weston isn't really old enough to play with Kingston yet but he is definitely looking forward to it. He loves to just watch him and lights up whenever Kingston pays him any attention.
Look at him just admiring Kingston haha (excuse their diaper/underwear)




In the morning I'll hear some laughing and cooing on the video monitor and when I look to see what they are doing Kingston is usually up on the side of the crib making Weston laugh, or if Weston is crying he will rub his head until I get in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment