Mar 10, 2011

If there is one thing kingston really dislikes it's dinosaur train. If that show comes on before I have the change to change it he yells "NO DINOSAUR TRAIN!!" As I write this he's practicing parkour around the living room jumping from couch to couch. Love that boy!

I planned to wait on solid foods for Weston until he was 6 months because he seems to be doing alright in the weight department and why not save a few bucks but I think I may start next month with cereal to see if it will improve his sleep.

Both boys had fevers yesterday with really no other symptoms. Weston felt pretty warm this morning when I fed him so I guess I'll keep an eye on it. I just got his 4 month appointment scheduled. I can't believe he's almost 4 months already!!

It's raining today, we love rainy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment